Sell At Auctions
Sell at One of Our Upcoming Auctions in Boise, ID!
Corbett Auctions & Appraisals Inc., has provided full estate, business, industrial, real estate, and moving auctions and appraisal services since 1991. We have the experience to provide you with appraisals for estate tax or divisionary purposes, move your family member or client into new living quarters, provide a market analysis of any real estate to be sold, and sell any personal property and/or real estate necessary to settle the estate.
We understand the emotions of family or business owners going through transition. We are here to help, and be your problem solvers. We are full- time professionals able to consult with you at any time.
Auctions create an equal and fair opportunity for all to compete to purchase. Auctions are an effective resolution in working with family members, and business partnership dissolutions. We work with professional trustees, families, business owners, and conservators to expedite the process in a competitive and cost effective manner.
Corbett Auctions & Appraisals Inc., conduct live internet auctions when it is necessary to reach-out for national or international exposure.
The Accelerated Award Winning Auction Marketing Process
- Appraisals: digital photographs, fully documented and ready for court
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection
- Free pre-auction consultation
- Insured storage facility for Trustees or items in transition
- Accelerated Saturation Marketing:Internet marketing
- Direct email
- Print Media: newspapers and trade journals
- Signage: pre-auction and auction day signage
- Full property information packages and downloadable files
- Brochures designed specifically for your auction
- Real Estate Resources: Multiple Listing Services (MLS), direct email, and mail
- Time-line designed for the product and/or real estate being sold
- Mobile Auction Management Center Trailer – equipped with multi-station computerized cashiering, printers/copiers, and on-board generator for remote locations
- Experienced professional set-up and preparation
- Champion Auctioneer teams
- Computerized cashiering/check-out
- Detailed computerized listing of all items sold at the conclusion of the auction, on auction day
- Licensed Auctioneers, Appraisers, and Realtors
- Members in good standing of: The National Auctioneers Association, The National Association of Realtors, and The Idaho Association of Professional Auctioneers
- Cash Buy-Outs available for any quantity of merchandise, equipment, or real estate
Entrust your business or family’s estate to Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, Inc. We have a demonstrated record of success and the experience you require.